6 Tips to Losing Weight Easily When You're Not Working Out
Mar 20, 2014 07:11
Losing weight takes a lot of effort and discipline. But here are five ways you can lose weight without trying too hard. Of course, if you throw exercise into the mix you'll lose weight even quicker!
1. Have a glass of water before each meal: You'll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which helps prevent overeating.
2. Make a few simple swaps at every meal: Choosing a vinaigrette dressing over creamier options like Green Goddess dressing can save you 80 calories, while opting for fresh fruit instead of dried can save you dozens more.
3. Eat dark chocolate for dessert: Satisfy your sugar craving with a piece of dark chocolate. It may not feel as satisfying the first few times, but as you wean yourself off of excessive amounts of sugar, you're not only saving calories, you're also enjoying a healthier but still decadent treat.
4. Stick to portion control: Stick to the right portions at every meal. Measure out snacks instead of eating them straight from the bag. Use smaller plates to trick your mind into thinking smaller portions are more substantial, and store leftovers immediately after a meal so you're not tempted to have seconds.
5. Just move more: Time may not be on your side, but you can still burn a few extra calories by moving a little more throughout the day. Take breaks to walk around the office, opt for the stairs instead of the elevator, and park a little farther from your office entrance to increase your calorie burn.
6. You can also intake Phentramin-d capsules or tablets from http://houseofphentermine.com/. They are by far the BEST weight loss drug that stimulates the metabolism to burn body fat rapidly while also dramatically reducing hunger and appetite.
For many athletes, effective training and conditioning are two essential factors that influence level of performance on the field, court, track, or wherever it may be. However, some people may not have access to the fancy equipment that various facilities provide, but still need to keep up their everyday routines. While gym memberships and high-quality machines are always a plus, there are still some basic movement exercises that can be put to practice right at home with no supplies needed. Read more
If there's something that's more bothersome about acne is that, while it is possible to treat, clearing the acne scars that remain after healing isn't anyone's piece of cake. In fact, if you can't find a certified facility with qualified dermatologists like My Medical Aesthetics to help you treat the acne scars, removing them will be more frustrating than dealing with the acne alone. Read more
If you're used to casually drinking or taking prescriptions drugs, you can cross the line from acceptable usage to problematic without realizing that you've developed a substance use disorder. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Revision 5 defines a substance abuse disorder as a dysfunctional pattern of using alcohol, drugs, and other substances in ways that upset daily living or lead to "noticeable destress." Read more