5 Tips to Losing Weight Easily When You're Not Working Out
Mar 20, 2014 07:11
Losing weight takes a lot of effort and discipline. But here are five ways you can lose weight without trying too hard. Of course, if you throw exercise into the mix you'll lose weight even quicker!
1. Have a glass of water before each meal: You'll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which helps prevent overeating.
2. Make a few simple swaps at every meal: Choosing a vinaigrette dressing over creamier options like Green Goddess dressing can save you 80 calories, while opting for fresh fruit instead of dried can save you dozens more.
3. Eat dark chocolate for dessert: Satisfy your sugar craving with a piece of dark chocolate. It may not feel as satisfying the first few times, but as you wean yourself off of excessive amounts of sugar, you're not only saving calories, you're also enjoying a healthier but still decadent treat.
4. Stick to portion control: Stick to the right portions at every meal. Measure out snacks instead of eating them straight from the bag. Use smaller plates to trick your mind into thinking smaller portions are more substantial, and store leftovers immediately after a meal so you're not tempted to have seconds.
5. Just move more: Time may not be on your side, but you can still burn a few extra calories by moving a little more throughout the day. Take breaks to walk around the office, opt for the stairs instead of the elevator, and park a little farther from your office entrance to increase your calorie burn.
The medicinal properties of marijuana have been known for many years, but it has not been so many times that it was known that the most potent cannabinoid known to date was not THC, the cannabionoid with the most medicinal properties is CBD. Read more
We've all heard that we need an average of eight hours a sleep per night. But if you're like most people, your sleep is in the deficit, and that's become your norm. The Sleep Foundation says, "We’ve forgotten what 'being really, truly rested' feels like." We continue to wake up groggy and overdose on caffeine. Read more
Most patients using CBD oil for treatments have posted their opinions online for other people to read. Doctors, medical marijuana companies that sell THC derived products and scientific articles have also differing opinions about cannabidiol and CBD oil. Therefore, most people do not know what to believe because some articles contradict the fact. Here are 5 unique facts you need to know about CBD oil: Read more