5 Tips to Losing Weight Easily When You're Not Working Out
Mar 20, 2014 07:11
Losing weight takes a lot of effort and discipline. But here are five ways you can lose weight without trying too hard. Of course, if you throw exercise into the mix you'll lose weight even quicker!
1. Have a glass of water before each meal: You'll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which helps prevent overeating.
2. Make a few simple swaps at every meal: Choosing a vinaigrette dressing over creamier options like Green Goddess dressing can save you 80 calories, while opting for fresh fruit instead of dried can save you dozens more.
3. Eat dark chocolate for dessert: Satisfy your sugar craving with a piece of dark chocolate. It may not feel as satisfying the first few times, but as you wean yourself off of excessive amounts of sugar, you're not only saving calories, you're also enjoying a healthier but still decadent treat.
4. Stick to portion control: Stick to the right portions at every meal. Measure out snacks instead of eating them straight from the bag. Use smaller plates to trick your mind into thinking smaller portions are more substantial, and store leftovers immediately after a meal so you're not tempted to have seconds.
5. Just move more: Time may not be on your side, but you can still burn a few extra calories by moving a little more throughout the day. Take breaks to walk around the office, opt for the stairs instead of the elevator, and park a little farther from your office entrance to increase your calorie burn.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money only to remove stretch marks. In fact, there are various home remedies to get rid of stretch marks. Moreover, you can also learn about how to take care of your health. The most interesting, those home health treatments are easy to apply. Natural Cure Tips is ready to share useful information to keep you beautiful and fresh. Read more
Introduction.The brain is the powerful organ that enables others to function, control all thoughts, movement and sensation while calculating and reacting with different speeds. The brain stores immense amount of data as images, concepts and even texts. It regulates thousands of complex functions such as nervous system, circadian rhythm, hormone balance, breathing and blood flow. Read more