5 Tips to Losing Weight Easily When You're Not Working Out
Mar 20, 2014 07:11
Losing weight takes a lot of effort and discipline. But here are five ways you can lose weight without trying too hard. Of course, if you throw exercise into the mix you'll lose weight even quicker!
1. Have a glass of water before each meal: You'll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which helps prevent overeating.
2. Make a few simple swaps at every meal: Choosing a vinaigrette dressing over creamier options like Green Goddess dressing can save you 80 calories, while opting for fresh fruit instead of dried can save you dozens more.
3. Eat dark chocolate for dessert: Satisfy your sugar craving with a piece of dark chocolate. It may not feel as satisfying the first few times, but as you wean yourself off of excessive amounts of sugar, you're not only saving calories, you're also enjoying a healthier but still decadent treat.
4. Stick to portion control: Stick to the right portions at every meal. Measure out snacks instead of eating them straight from the bag. Use smaller plates to trick your mind into thinking smaller portions are more substantial, and store leftovers immediately after a meal so you're not tempted to have seconds.
5. Just move more: Time may not be on your side, but you can still burn a few extra calories by moving a little more throughout the day. Take breaks to walk around the office, opt for the stairs instead of the elevator, and park a little farther from your office entrance to increase your calorie burn.
If you are reading this guide at the moment then chances are that you already know that this plant is world famous for being a cure to all the diseases. From making the immune system strong to preventing cancer and diabetes etc, the roots of Ginseng can do it all for you that too in a very short time period. This plant has been used by the traditional Chinese for years, and now it has grown so popular that almost all the countries of the world are using Ginseng in their medicines because the results are just unbelievable. Read more
Everyone wants to have beautiful, shiny hair, but not everyone is well versed on proper hair care and maintenance. If you’ve been experiencing issues with your hair, whether it’s dryness, oiliness, breakage or excessive hair fall, here are a few tips on how to have strong and healthy hair: Read more