5 Tips to Losing Weight Easily When You're Not Working Out
Mar 20, 2014 07:11
Losing weight takes a lot of effort and discipline. But here are five ways you can lose weight without trying too hard. Of course, if you throw exercise into the mix you'll lose weight even quicker!
1. Have a glass of water before each meal: You'll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which helps prevent overeating.
2. Make a few simple swaps at every meal: Choosing a vinaigrette dressing over creamier options like Green Goddess dressing can save you 80 calories, while opting for fresh fruit instead of dried can save you dozens more.
3. Eat dark chocolate for dessert: Satisfy your sugar craving with a piece of dark chocolate. It may not feel as satisfying the first few times, but as you wean yourself off of excessive amounts of sugar, you're not only saving calories, you're also enjoying a healthier but still decadent treat.
4. Stick to portion control: Stick to the right portions at every meal. Measure out snacks instead of eating them straight from the bag. Use smaller plates to trick your mind into thinking smaller portions are more substantial, and store leftovers immediately after a meal so you're not tempted to have seconds.
5. Just move more: Time may not be on your side, but you can still burn a few extra calories by moving a little more throughout the day. Take breaks to walk around the office, opt for the stairs instead of the elevator, and park a little farther from your office entrance to increase your calorie burn.
We are back with yet another interesting topic for those glamsham lovers! Yeah, isn’t it exciting that you carry yourselves with different looks according to the season? Like a wardrobe requires a total shift during different seasons so do your makeup too. Can you agree any less on this? Carrying yourselves according to the seasons can be quite happening. This article would help you in getting those perfect, yet cute makeup looks according to the seasons. Read more
Aromatherapy is an alternative form of medical treatment that has been successfully practiced for centuries. This form of healing involves using essential oils (derived from various plants) to be aromatically inhaled, thus receiving the wide list of benefits to treat an extraordinary list of conditions and ailments. Here are 5 Kratom aromas that can be used for this form of treatment. Read more
Congratulations, kudos, and woo hoo – you're pregnant! In those rare moments when you're not dancing on air or completely freaking out, you may wonder what you need to do next. Here are the most important things to do as you wait to meet your baby. Read more