5 Tips to Losing Weight Easily When You're Not Working Out
Mar 20, 2014 07:11
Losing weight takes a lot of effort and discipline. But here are five ways you can lose weight without trying too hard. Of course, if you throw exercise into the mix you'll lose weight even quicker!
1. Have a glass of water before each meal: You'll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which helps prevent overeating.
2. Make a few simple swaps at every meal: Choosing a vinaigrette dressing over creamier options like Green Goddess dressing can save you 80 calories, while opting for fresh fruit instead of dried can save you dozens more.
3. Eat dark chocolate for dessert: Satisfy your sugar craving with a piece of dark chocolate. It may not feel as satisfying the first few times, but as you wean yourself off of excessive amounts of sugar, you're not only saving calories, you're also enjoying a healthier but still decadent treat.
4. Stick to portion control: Stick to the right portions at every meal. Measure out snacks instead of eating them straight from the bag. Use smaller plates to trick your mind into thinking smaller portions are more substantial, and store leftovers immediately after a meal so you're not tempted to have seconds.
5. Just move more: Time may not be on your side, but you can still burn a few extra calories by moving a little more throughout the day. Take breaks to walk around the office, opt for the stairs instead of the elevator, and park a little farther from your office entrance to increase your calorie burn.
Do you feel like you can't improve your personality, no matter how hard you try? Don't let your bad mood influence your job, and your relationship with your partner, family, and friends. We prepared some tips that will help you get rid of stress and start feeling better within a few weeks! Read more
The newly relaxed rules for the usage of marijuana have seen the consumption of the drug sky-rocket and that puts us into thinking of news ways to consume it. Recreational marijuana has become legal in a lot of different countries which allows us to have fun with it and explore different ways to consume it. Most people who are not familiar with the consumption of marijuana think that the only way to consume marijuana is by rolling it into a joint and then smoking it and that leads a lot of people to end up not smoking it as they do not like smoking. There are other ways to consume it and some of them are actually more convenient. To know more about marijuana, its uses and how it should be consumed it is recommended to conduct research and only go for reliable sources of information such as informative websites like Marijuana101 Read more