1. Take one of the wheels and one of the steel rods. Place the wheel down on the work surface. Place the steel rod into the hole of the wheel. Tap the steel rod into place. Place washer on steel rod and move it down to the wheel.
2. Measure and cut the straw so that it fits on the steel rod between the wheels when they are both on the rod. The straw length depends upon the inside length of the wheel length where the rod is inserted. Cut the straw to fit this length. The straw should turn freely when both wheels are on both ends of the steel rod.
3. Place the cut length of straw onto the steel rod. Place a second washer onto the steel rod. Put a wheel on the open end of the steel rod and tap into place.
4. Take one of the wheels and the other steel rod. Place the wheel down on the work surface. Place the steel rod into the hole of the wheel. Tap the steel rod into place. Place washer onto steel rod and move it down to the wheel.
5. Measure and cut a second length of straw but this time leave space for a gear which will be placed on the rod before the second wheel. Place cut straw on steel rod. Place washer on steel rod. Place gear on steel rod and tap gear into place. Place wheel on steel rod and tap into place.
6. Use the hot glue gun and place a line of glue along the length of the straw. Carefully place the balsa on to glue ½ inch from its end. Repeat with the other axle.
7. Attach the smaller gear to the motor to form a gear/motor assembly. Place the gear/motor assembly so that the teeth of the small gear line up with the teeth of the larger gear. Move the assembly out of the way enough to place a line of hot glue on the balsa wood. Set the assembly on the glue line.
8. Glue the underside of the solar cell to the top the balsa wood.
9. Connect the wires of the solar cell and the motor.
Data recovery is not much difficult nowadays because there are lots of free and paid software’s are available in the market there are only few data recovery software’s which provides immediate response and secure recovery.
Easeus Data Recovery Software is also one of the authentic and approved software which help users to immediate get back to all required data in original form. Read more
Securing a job has always been a challenge. But, nowadays, there’s more competition than ever. Instead of just have to have the right qualifications or experience, you now have to also be better than a whole host of other people. So, it can be very demotivating when you’re on the hunt. Jobs will come and go, and you will feel like you’re not getting anywhere at all. So, you need something to help. Thankfully, this post is here to do just that. Read more
Should you be taking supplements as part of your daily routine? Our bodies need a regular supply of a whole host of vitamins and minerals for good health, but how can you be sure that you are getting everything you need from your diet? Here, we take a look at some of the most important building blocks for a healthy body, and show you how you can make sure you have enough… Read more