Top 10 Places to Study1. LibraryJetta ProductionsGosh, it's always number 1, isn't it? Yes, it is. For those of you scared of the library and the nerd persona consequences, consider this: It's quiet – those hardcore librarians accept nothing less. It's comfortable – you can find any number of cozy chairs, table arrangements, and nooks to set up shop. It has great information access. HELLO? Books, the Internet, and people whospecialize in answering your tough questions. What's not to love? The library is definitely top of the food chain in best places to study.
1. Account ActivityAccount
Activity is a feature you can enable for your Google account. After
signing up, Google will generate a password-protected report each month
and email it to you. The report contains insights about how much you
used Google – how many emails you sent and received, what you searched
for, and so on.
1. Make brown-bag lunches for your roommate every morning. Give them to him/her before he/she goes to class.
2. Every time you enter the room, sit in a chair, lean back too far, and fall over backwards. Laugh hysterically for about ten minutes. Then, one day, repeat the falling-over exercise, but instead of laughing, get up, look at the chair sternly, and say, "It's not funny anymore."
3. Read with a flashlight when the lights are on. Pretend to read without one when the lights are out, remarking every so often how great the book is.
4. Get a surfboard, put it on your bed, stand on it, and pretend to surf for about fifteen minutes. Then, pretend to "wipe out" and fall off the bed onto the floor. Pretend you are drowning until your roommate comes over to "rescue" you.
5. Keep a hamster as a pet. Buy a blender, and make milkshakes every day. Then, one day, get rid of the hamster. Make a shake using a lot of ketchup. When your roommate comes in, look at the shake, look at the empty cage, and tell your roommate, "I was curious."
6. Make toast for breakfast every morning, but don't plug the toaster in. Eat the plain bread, looking at the toaster angrily, and complain that the toaster doesn't know what it's doing. If your roommate suggests plugging it in, go on a tangent about fire-safety hazards.
7. Pack up all of your things and tell your roommate that you're going away to "find yourself." Leave, and come back in about ten minutes. If your roommate asks, explain that you're not a hard man to find.
8. Never speak to your roommate directly. If you need to ask or tell him/her something, go to another room and call him/her on the phone.
9. Every night, before you go to bed, beg your roommate for a glass of water. When he/she brings it, dump it on the floor and immediately go to sleep. If he/she ever refuses to bring you a glass of water, lie on the bed, and pretend to be dying of dehydration, making annoying gagging sounds, until he/she does so.
10. Every time the phone rings, turn on the stereo at full volume and begin to violently slam-dance with your roommate. If he/she asks about it, say, "Oh, that damn hypnotist...."
11. Hang a picture of your roommate on the wall. Throw darts at it. Smile at your roommate often, saying things like, "How nice to see you again."
12. Get a can of beans. Label them, "Jumping beans." Eat them, and then jump around the room. Get another can of beans. Label them, "Dancing beans." Eat them, and then dance around the room. Get another can of beans. Label them, "Kill Your Roommate beans." Eat them, smiling at your roommate.
13. Every time your roommate falls asleep, wait ten minutes, and then wake him/her up and say, "It's time to go to bed now. "
14. Insist that your roommate recite the "Pledge Of Allegiance" with you every morning.
15. Recite "Dr. Seuss" books, all the time. Eventually, think up melodies for the words and sing them, loudly, directly to your roommate. If he/she tells you to stop, act offended, and spend the day in bed.
16. Put up traffic signs around the room. If your roommate doesn't obey them, give him/her tickets. Confiscate something your roommate owns until he/she pays the tickets. - See more at: http://fooyoh.com/7633013#sthash.VKaJE7WB.dpuf
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 26 — Penang slipped away from Barisan Nasional’s (BN) clutches because of the ruling coalition’s own success at developing a generation of critical-minded voters, Datuk Seri Najib Razak said today.
A composite laminate is a material which consists of two or more distinct layers withspecific structure assembled to achieve certain physical properties. The layers can beof different thicknesses, their inner fiber orientations may differ, and they may consistof different materials.In the design of composite laminates, the goal is to obtain a resistant material withhigh loading capacity and low weight, for example, for the production of wings foraircrafts, cross-country-skis and many more applications.In classical elasticity theory the composite is modeled using 2-dimensional planeapproximation of the layers, and the forces are considered in the midsurface.We apply normal forces in the x and y directions which are denoted by Nx and Ny,respectively, and shear forces Nxy, whose units are given by N/m. Likewise, we applymoments in the x and y direction which are denoted by Mx and My, respectively, andshear moments Mxy. A shear stress or force is defined as a stress which is appliedparallel or tangential to the face of a material, as opposed to a normal stress which isapplied perpendicularly. The forces and moments are illustrated in Figure 1.
Finding out your pregnant is the best news of all. Well, second to hearing the grand proposal of a lifetime. After a successful wedding ceremony, hearing that your love has borne fruit is the icing on the cake. For first time expecting mothers, it is a difficult and herculean task to search and look for all the right stuff and equipment the baby will need. Moms-to-be need to list down all the things the baby would need at the soonest possible time so that little by little, each item can already be purchased and readied for the baby's arrival. But there is another easy way to almost have it all, without getting too much headache over it. The solution is to hold a baby shower party! The only headache mom-to-be would have is the menu she would have to prepare on that day and that is easier for her.
Having a baby is the most wonderful experience a woman can have as it is a fulfillment of the biological function of the female species. After the giving birth process, the real work begins. Feeding bottles, diaper changes, immunization records are just a few of the things the new mom have to learn quickly. And one important thing to consider in the arrival of the baby is the kind of baby bedding he or she will use. According to Dr. Mark Brandenburg (http://www.baby-place.com/crib_safety.html), the number one rule to follow in choosing the right baby bedding for your precious infant is safety. The second rule says safety and the third rule emphasizes safety. We are to conclude that it is not enough to say it, it must be emphasized that baby bedding is critical for the comfort of the baby.