avengers_iron_man_vs_thor.jpg

The Avengers' is going to blow up the entire internet when its out. Already we're hearing rave reviews, and even the staff in our team who's had a first peek at it is not silent in expressing awe. Check out a couple of clips below, promoting the show, and a few of some of the cast.

The first one, Samuel L Jackson discussing Hulk. Watch the videos after the jump!

[Multipleverses]

Producer Kevin Feige told reporters why hiring Joss Whedon was so important, and it wasn't because he wanted to know what happened in the second season of Firefly.

Feige said:

My big fear was that the whole thing would collapse under its own weight, that we'd spend so much time on costume[s] and super powers and special effects that these characters and these actors wouldn't get the chance. My biggest interest in the Avengers is the interaction between the people. Looking at Joss' body of work — his characters never, ever get lost; those are the moments that shine. That was to me why he was by far the best choice.

Mark Ruffalo explained how he found the super adorable inspiration for his role after renting Bill Bixby's The Incredible Hulk series:

"I rented those with my ten-year-old son, and after the third episode he turned to me and said, 'Papa, he's so misunderstood!' I basically based my character entirely on my ten-year-old boy, who has all the force of nature screaming out of his body while at the same time having everyone around him telling him to fucking control himself!"

[Comic Book Resources]