Married or not, nobody is spared from getting into a sex rut. There might be a time in your life when you feel your sex life is predictable. So why not try to spice things up a little and tweak your technique?
Not only will it make things better in bed for you and your partner, it'll improve your relationship too. What can you do to improve your sex life? Try these tips below:
1. Watch videos: Not necessarily porn, because it's usually professionals who are performing. Try purchasing sex-help DVDs or videos online that show specific techniques you can apply to your own sex life. They're helpful, and depending on which ones you choose, it can be uber hot.
2. Read up: There are plenty of books that can help you get better at giving and receiving. But if you're more of a visual learner, get books with photos so you can see how to perform what you're supposed to be doing. These books are also downloadable to your tablet readers, so start looking!
3. Get an app: There are plenty of sex apps that will give you a slew of new and exciting ideas for spicing up your sex life. Choose the ones you like and don't forget to password protect your phone if you have kids around you who tend to play with your phone.
4. Venture out of your comfort zone: Be adventurous and push your limit a little. Do things you might not have thought you'd do and let go of your inhibitions. What you once thought was "gross" or "weird" might be exactly what you need.
5. Ask your partner to show you: It's easy to get a little offended when your partner asks you to try something a certain way and you can't seem to appease them. This doesn't mean you're doing it wrong, it's just that they may have had something else in mind. So don't be afraid to ask them to help you out.
On the off chance that given the decision, we're almost certain nobody would pick to be in a long distance relationship. Without a doubt, non-appearance influences the heart to become fonder, yet we're calling bullsh*t on that one: being separated from the individual you adore is hard. What's more, to influence it to work - and keep it a sound, useful and sexual, you need to invest effort, responsibility and well, get somewhat innovative. Read more
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more