Married or not, nobody is spared from getting into a sex rut. There might be a time in your life when you feel your sex life is predictable. So why not try to spice things up a little and tweak your technique?
Not only will it make things better in bed for you and your partner, it'll improve your relationship too. What can you do to improve your sex life? Try these tips below:
1. Watch videos: Not necessarily porn, because it's usually professionals who are performing. Try purchasing sex-help DVDs or videos online that show specific techniques you can apply to your own sex life. They're helpful, and depending on which ones you choose, it can be uber hot.
2. Read up: There are plenty of books that can help you get better at giving and receiving. But if you're more of a visual learner, get books with photos so you can see how to perform what you're supposed to be doing. These books are also downloadable to your tablet readers, so start looking!
3. Get an app: There are plenty of sex apps that will give you a slew of new and exciting ideas for spicing up your sex life. Choose the ones you like and don't forget to password protect your phone if you have kids around you who tend to play with your phone.
4. Venture out of your comfort zone: Be adventurous and push your limit a little. Do things you might not have thought you'd do and let go of your inhibitions. What you once thought was "gross" or "weird" might be exactly what you need.
5. Ask your partner to show you: It's easy to get a little offended when your partner asks you to try something a certain way and you can't seem to appease them. This doesn't mean you're doing it wrong, it's just that they may have had something else in mind. So don't be afraid to ask them to help you out.
Breathing polluted air is one of the major causes of diseases. To control the pollution is the most challenging task these days. Various measures are taken to control it but in vain. Your lungs get infected a lot by taking in the polluted air. You’ll be shocked to know that the air quality inside your house is far contaminated compared to outside. Read more
Nowadays, every infertile couple is able to solve its problem with the help of surrogacy. There are lots of diverse opinions concerning surrogacy, nevertheless one thing is clear – it helps couples finally create a nuclear family giving them an opportunity to raise a child right from birth. Moreover, often it is even easier to have a baby with a surrogate then adopt one, so an increasing number of couples give preference to surrogacy. Read more
Jewels are personal ornaments worn on the body or attached on clothes for personal adornment. The decorative objects are usually made from precious metals such as gold, silver, diamond and other precious metals. Anyone can tell that precious metals are not cheap. However, manufacturers also coat cheaper metals to make cheaper ornaments. Read more