19 Pictures Only Those Who Have Kids Will Understand
Nov 05, 2015 12:35
Why do you want to have kids again? Okay, so they're a real joy. But the other 99% of the time, they can be terror. Which makes raising kids one of the toughest jobs in the world. Here are 19 struggles only parents will understand.
1. Your pillows. No longer pillows.
2. This is probably the best family picture you can take.
3. Barfing. It happens. Sometimes, on you.
4. When you leave markers around at their reach.
6. It could be worse..
7. This is worse. We need waterproof phones!
8. At least it's on the floor?
9. How did this happen?
10. When you turn away for a moment..
11. Sometimes you gotta catch the vomit. In your hands.
Karwa Chauth is of those festivals that celebrate the love, care, and affection of the husband for the wife and the respect, care, concern, and loyalty of the wife for the husband. With small steps, this auspicious festival is about to come and being a mother-in-law; you have many responsibilities on your shoulder like giving Sargi gifts to Bahu and preparing the Sargi puja thali. But, the rituals and the traditions of this festival are the heart of Karwa Chauth, and to make it amazing, gifts have an important role to play. Read more
The concept of trying to balance work can be something that people struggle to do. There is always going to be something that is going to upset the balance of your work and home life. At times there will be projects that call for longer hours. This can cause conflict with a piano recital or any type of extracurricular activity that your children are engaging in. This brings about a debate on how one can balance their time at work against the time that they spend at home. Read more