Here Are The 9 Parenting Battles You Face Every Day
Sep 22, 2015 20:41
Parenting is a competition. In that you strive to do less of the work since you probably have a partner to help you out. Parenting battles can be small funny victories, but at the end of the day, you know you're in this together. Check it out below:
1. When you get to eat in peace. And possibly enjoy your food, while your partner does all the work.
2. When you don't have to attempt complex assembly for baby toys.
3. When your partner offers their smartphone up instead of yours, risking...everything!
4. When you don't have to watch Mother Goose Club for the 2678th time.
5. When you don't want to be the bad cop for the day.
6. When you get to sleep in because it's your partner's time to get up first this time.
7. When it's not your turn to eat the remains of whatever your kid doesn't like.
8. When it's not your turn to change the diapers.
9. When you can finally relax because it's not your turn to feed the baby.
10. Who has to take the baby to the public toilet. This is a nightmare!
Are you looking for a reference for treating your dogs and other pets? You can try ToolsOfPets. This website is a great place where you can find all the information about the tool you will need to groom your dog and other pets. There are several useful guides and information that can help pet owner to keep their loved one hygiene, healthy and happy. Here are some of them. Read more
The busy bustling businessperson of the 21st century requires peace, quiet and serenity if they want to bash through their nine to five effectively. Barring that, they could at least do without a child crying next to them in an airport while they’re trying to conduct VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS. Read more
The Ayres Rock at Australia’s Red Centre assures an iconic experience that no tourist should miss. You can either travel alone or in a group and choose from several tour packages named The Ayres Rock Tours that include Ayres Rock base walk that allows you to circumnavigate the perimeter of 10.6 kilometres that can take about 31/2 hours to complete. Read more