15 Things You Swore You Wouldn't Do Before You Became a Parent
Apr 14, 2015 13:21
Everyone has had their own opinions and thoughts about how they would run the show when they become parents. Unfortunately, not everyone follows what they swore they wouldn't do before they became parents. Here are some pretty common stuff. Check it out below:
1. Give them your iPhone to distract them while you do something else but parent.
2. Let your house be filled with toys and toys and toys.
3. You swore you wouldn't let them throw tantrums in public.
4. You swore you wouldn't be that parent who constantly posts pictures of your baby. You swore!!
5. You said you wouldn't miss an outing with friends...but you're just too tired to go out now.
6. Your bed was off-limits before they came, but now that they're here, they've made permanent residence!
7. You swore you wouldn't let them watch TV, or too much of it.
8. Bargain with your kids. Your rule is no longer absolute!
9. Wipe their snot away with your shirt sleeve. It's okay.
10. Brag and talk only about your kids to anyone and everyone at every outing.
11. Not let them play app-games. The tablet is too alluring!
12. Not let them eat junk food because that's unhealthy. You swore this!!
13. You swore you'd calm-the-fuck down as a parent. But you're a helicopter one now.
14. You swore not to swear in front of them. Oops.
The Internet has become one of the main means of relating and finding a partner. The digital world has become the best place to meet people you would never have encountered in real life otherwise. Many serious relationships are currently born through dating websites such as loventine, a portal where users, from any country in the world, can meet and chat for free. Read more
Assuming you’re following the recommended guidelines, you’ve been staying at home as much as possible lately, to stifle the spread and long-term effects of COVID-19. You’re working from home, avoiding social meetups, and limiting your trips to the grocery store. Accordingly, you’ve got a lot more time on your hands. Read more