15 Things You Swore You Wouldn't Do Before You Became a Parent
Apr 14, 2015 13:21
Everyone has had their own opinions and thoughts about how they would run the show when they become parents. Unfortunately, not everyone follows what they swore they wouldn't do before they became parents. Here are some pretty common stuff. Check it out below:
1. Give them your iPhone to distract them while you do something else but parent.
2. Let your house be filled with toys and toys and toys.
3. You swore you wouldn't let them throw tantrums in public.
4. You swore you wouldn't be that parent who constantly posts pictures of your baby. You swore!!
5. You said you wouldn't miss an outing with friends...but you're just too tired to go out now.
6. Your bed was off-limits before they came, but now that they're here, they've made permanent residence!
7. You swore you wouldn't let them watch TV, or too much of it.
8. Bargain with your kids. Your rule is no longer absolute!
9. Wipe their snot away with your shirt sleeve. It's okay.
10. Brag and talk only about your kids to anyone and everyone at every outing.
11. Not let them play app-games. The tablet is too alluring!
12. Not let them eat junk food because that's unhealthy. You swore this!!
13. You swore you'd calm-the-fuck down as a parent. But you're a helicopter one now.
14. You swore not to swear in front of them. Oops.
With all the hype about CBD gummies and their health benefits, it may be difficult to sort out fact from fiction about just what CBD can do for you. Add to that, the complicated structure of regulation and advertising. CBD companies are not allowed to make unsubstantiated claims about the medicinal properties of their product. But it is still important to have all the facts when making decisions about your health. Read more
Although in the last decade, our knowledge about the effects of CBD and THC has become more extensive, there are still many misconceptions about their potential effects. It is understandable, given that CBD oil usually contains minuscule amounts of THC, while marijuana also contains some CBD. In a short minute, you’ll learn what the similarities and differences between THC and CBD are. Let’s go! Read more
Even if you are fit as a fiddle right now, you don’t remember your last meeting with any kind of a doctor and accidents seem to avoid you, a good health insurance plan is something that you should reconsider - you never know what can happen, especially if you have a family and other people to care for. Entering the insurance market can be confusing - how to choose? Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, or maybe one of the dozens of private insurers? What should you know to get a plan that will suit you best? Read more