15 Things You Swore You Wouldn't Do Before You Became a Parent
Apr 14, 2015 13:21
Everyone has had their own opinions and thoughts about how they would run the show when they become parents. Unfortunately, not everyone follows what they swore they wouldn't do before they became parents. Here are some pretty common stuff. Check it out below:
1. Give them your iPhone to distract them while you do something else but parent.
2. Let your house be filled with toys and toys and toys.
3. You swore you wouldn't let them throw tantrums in public.
4. You swore you wouldn't be that parent who constantly posts pictures of your baby. You swore!!
5. You said you wouldn't miss an outing with friends...but you're just too tired to go out now.
6. Your bed was off-limits before they came, but now that they're here, they've made permanent residence!
7. You swore you wouldn't let them watch TV, or too much of it.
8. Bargain with your kids. Your rule is no longer absolute!
9. Wipe their snot away with your shirt sleeve. It's okay.
10. Brag and talk only about your kids to anyone and everyone at every outing.
11. Not let them play app-games. The tablet is too alluring!
12. Not let them eat junk food because that's unhealthy. You swore this!!
13. You swore you'd calm-the-fuck down as a parent. But you're a helicopter one now.
14. You swore not to swear in front of them. Oops.
An online community is an internet destination that facilitates learning. In an online community, people work together toward shared learning. In an online community, students are able to ask queries, learn new ideas, discuss assignments, and share knowledge and experiences. By participating actively, every student in an online community is able to access improved learning. Read more
Generally, newborns tend to sleep in arms. It makes them feel safe and warm. Most parents hear it repeatedly to not let the baby fall asleep in your arms because then it becomes a habit. But newborns must sleep closely and comfortably. Read more