14 Things That Only Absent Minded People Can Relate With
Jun 25, 2014 14:00
Whether it's forgetting someone’s name, not being sure where the car is parked, or leaving the house without the front-door key, everyone is guilty of being absent-minded at some point of their lives. So don't feel too bad about yourself if any of the following applies to your daily life situation:
1. You often walk into a room and end up wondering why you went in there in the first place.
2. You're always searching for your glasses before realising that you're wearing them already.
3. You've actually texted someone to tell them that you can’t find your phone.
4. When the other person picks up the phone, you completely forget why you called them in the first place.
5. You have no idea what’s going on in the movie because you always start daydreaming during important dialogue.
6. You reveal some gossip or a new joke to the same friend who told you it originally.
7. You've considered buying novelty gadgets for detecting lost items... and ended up losing the gadget within minutes.
8. Your friends instinctively remind you to check your stuff whenever you leave somewhere together.
9. You've dropped things because you forgot you were holding them in the first place.
10. You've actually replaced gadgets because you completely forgot the password for the old one.
11. You've missed your stop multiple times, even though you've been using the same route for years.
12. You've driven off with something still on the roof of your car.
13. You're constantly making to-do lists to mitigate your absent-mindedness... and misplacing these lists.
14. You don't mind being reminded that you’re absent-minded, because you keep forgetting.
Probably from the past few months, you are dedicating most of your time to learning and preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation. You might be eagerly waiting for the day when you can also count yourself among millions of Catholics around the world that are receiving it every year. Read more
When searching for the best bridal alterations specialist to care for your wedding gown, there are a few things to remember that will help you feel more at ease about how your wedding gown will fit when the special day is near! For soon to be brides, this process can be confusing and worrisome as wedding dresses can be very expensive, and there is so much pressure in looking great on your wedding day! Read more
You may already be aware that CBD – an essential compound from the hemp or marijuana plant – holds a lot of promise, and thousands of people are already using it for conditions such as anxiety and stress, pain, inflammation, and more. Read more