14 Things That Only Absent Minded People Can Relate With
Jun 25, 2014 14:00
Whether it's forgetting someone’s name, not being sure where the car is parked, or leaving the house without the front-door key, everyone is guilty of being absent-minded at some point of their lives. So don't feel too bad about yourself if any of the following applies to your daily life situation:
1. You often walk into a room and end up wondering why you went in there in the first place.
2. You're always searching for your glasses before realising that you're wearing them already.
3. You've actually texted someone to tell them that you can’t find your phone.
4. When the other person picks up the phone, you completely forget why you called them in the first place.
5. You have no idea what’s going on in the movie because you always start daydreaming during important dialogue.
6. You reveal some gossip or a new joke to the same friend who told you it originally.
7. You've considered buying novelty gadgets for detecting lost items... and ended up losing the gadget within minutes.
8. Your friends instinctively remind you to check your stuff whenever you leave somewhere together.
9. You've dropped things because you forgot you were holding them in the first place.
10. You've actually replaced gadgets because you completely forgot the password for the old one.
11. You've missed your stop multiple times, even though you've been using the same route for years.
12. You've driven off with something still on the roof of your car.
13. You're constantly making to-do lists to mitigate your absent-mindedness... and misplacing these lists.
14. You don't mind being reminded that you’re absent-minded, because you keep forgetting.
Purses are the perfect opportunity in accessories for function to meet form. We often choose a purse based on what looks good. This isn’t too far off base. Of course you’ll want your purse to match as many ensembles as possible and reflect your personal sense of style. Greater consideration is necessary when selecting the style of purse. Your purse is your portable utility kit. Its design plays the most important role in deciding how you’ll use it and how much you can carry. Before you start shopping, consider what type of purse is best suited to your lifestyle. Read more
People all over the world are experiencing stress, anxiety, and depression from the current coronavirus restrictions. The social distancing and self-isolation requirements are hard enough on older adults, but the younger generation is feeling the burden more than most. Read more
The fine chain necklace is among the accessories that all girls are interested in. Today, heavy necklaces have given way to delicate and mini necklaces. Few people can be found who are interested in thick and heavy necklaces because this style of necklaces is out of fashion. Necklaces that have delicate chains and small plates are fashionable in these very welcome days. Gold and silver necklaces that have containers in the shape of butterflies, hearts, heartbeats, infinity, stars, etc. are also pursued by girls. Read more