Each generation can be defined by the gadgets, or technology that were in widespread use at that time. Here are some 21 of them coming from an era that may not be familiar to the younger generation these days. They've seen them, but only on the Internet....
1. Having enough change to make a call
2. Hearing "You've got mail."
3. Adjusting the antenna for a less snowy picture
4. This thing:
5. Searching library index cards for book locations
6. Searching through a heavy encyclopedia for your homework and research
7. Waiting for film to develop
8. Floppy discs
9. Getting your books stamped at the library
10. Old school maps
11. Waiting for a year for your favorite movie to be available
12. Looking at the newspapers for movie times
13. Playing these games
14. A rotary phone.
15. Early projectors
16. Recording your favorite songs off the radio
17. Recording TV programs
18. TV guides existed back then
19. This stereoscopic 3D toy that made still images come to life
Having the love of your life by your side feels like the most pleasant thing in the world, and it gets even more special when you are bonded in a marriage contract. But, not every relationship passes the test of time when responsibilities and monotony start to sink in. Read more
For any business to succeed, developing a balanced spending scheme will help align the finances for longevity. Determining the wants for the short-term business goals and the needs for the long-term goals will help your business zero in unnecessary expenditures that will hamper the financial growth in the long-run. Read more