17 Children's Books That Are Questionably Inappropriate
Aug 16, 2014 09:28
Here are some children's books that are kind of questionable. From the title of the books to its contents, could they actually be inappropriate? After all, kids can't tell the difference...yet. Either way, I'm not letting my kids anywhere near these! Check them out below:
1. Well..that explains a lot.
2. Because there's a monster somewhere?
3. They could have used a different name.
4. What is your dirty mind thinking about?
5. I'm not sure how to answer this question.
6. Animals. Hmph.
7. Teaching kids "the walk of shame"?
8. Body positive image wasn't big back then.
9. This is deep.
10. Omg, this is so racist.
11. Explaining the birds and bees to your kids.
12. Oh Winnie, what do we have here?
13. Again, this is only dirty because of your imagination.
14. What a story!
15. This title and illustration contributes to a scary thought.
Are you going to enjoy the sun and the company on a playa in Mexico or Europe this summer? Then you need to make sure you don’t forget the basics while packing! Next to clothes, a boatload of sunscreen and a big towel, there are some must-haves you need to bring that you might not think of instantly. But luckily for you we’ll gladly help you out! Read more
A career in dentistry is considered highly rewarding and offers several great benefits including job satisfaction, a generous salary, and the chance to have a positive impact on others. You may also have the opportunity to start your own dental practice and enjoy the additional benefits that come from being your own boss. Read more
Longines has been making watches since 1832, making it one of the oldest Swiss watchmakers. Longines uses the "elegance is an attitude" logo, and this attitude, combined with elegant design, has produced some of the most beautiful Swiss watches for women. Read more