17 Children's Books That Are Probably Wildly Inappropriate
Mar 02, 2016 21:46
Here are some children's books that are kind of questionable. From the title of the books to its contents, could they actually be inappropriate? After all, kids can't tell the difference...yet. Either way, I'm not letting my kids anywhere near these! Check them out below:
1. Well..that explains a lot.
2. Because there's a monster somewhere?
3. They could have used a different name.
4. What is your dirty mind thinking about?
5. I'm not sure how to answer this question.
6. Animals. Hmph.
7. Teaching kids "the walk of shame"?
8. Body positive image wasn't big back then.
9. This is deep.
10. Omg, this is so racist.
11. Explaining the birds and bees to your kids.
12. Oh Winnie, what do we have here?
13. Again, this is only dirty because of your imagination.
14. What a story!
15. This title and illustration contributes to a scary thought.
The Internet has become one of the main means of relating and finding a partner. The digital world has become the best place to meet people you would never have encountered in real life otherwise. Many serious relationships are currently born through dating websites such as loventine, a portal where users, from any country in the world, can meet and chat for free. Read more
Assuming you’re following the recommended guidelines, you’ve been staying at home as much as possible lately, to stifle the spread and long-term effects of COVID-19. You’re working from home, avoiding social meetups, and limiting your trips to the grocery store. Accordingly, you’ve got a lot more time on your hands. Read more