It is always a kind of knowledge to select and preserve a PU handbag. While owning your beloved handbags as the daily necessity, you might still be lack of ideas to choose, purchase, and to keep ones. This article might be helpful guidance for you on such knowledge about PU handbags.
What is PU?
PU is a kind of polyurethane, a variety of artificial synthetic material with the texture of leather. It's sturdy and durable, different from the artificial leather. From the aspect of structure, it is closer to the leather fabric. It can achieve a soft effect without plasticizer. It will not be hard or brittle when being used in winter. PU bags have vibrant colors, various patterns, low prices, and extended use time. Therefore, we often see PU bags on the street.
There are four benefits of using PU bags:
1. It is light, environmental-friendly, elastic, soft, and smooth. What's more, the material is breathable and water permeable as well as rain-proof.
2. When being used in winter, it will not harden or deform due to the low temperature, nor would it fade or age under intense light. The color will not get out of fashion quickly.
3. Its material is flexible and wear-resistant, with long service life and low price. Its appearance and performance are close to those of natural leather. Thus it is easy to take care of and maintain.
4. The surface of the bag is smooth and compact, which can be treated and dyed with bright colors and various styles.
How could you maintain the PU bags?
1. Generally speaking, we would first use the cleaning products or clean cotton cloth suitable for different materials to remove dust and dirt.
2. If the PU bag is wiped with detergent, the wiping cloth is a cheap and easy-to-use helper. It will not scratch your favorite bag, and even the application can restore the luster of the bag.
3. A gray-white pencil and a dual-purpose pen eraser at both ends can be used as a cleaning tool for bags. If it is slightly dirty, it can be gently wiped off with a white eraser for general pencil wiping; if it is severely polluted, it can be removed with a gray eraser for pen wiping. The reason is that friction is reliable, but it should be lighter to start so as not to damage the bags.
4. No matter what kind of bag, it should be put in the ventilated place to dry in the shade after cleaning. Remember not to take it under the sun for the sake of speed, because some bags will be washed with water, which is the most vulnerable time. The sudden high-temperature irradiation will cause the bag to fade or the leather to become hard, brittle, and crack.
5. At present, there are different materials for each kind of bag, such as cloth with PU, leather body, etc., which should be treated separately when cleaning. Also, if there are rivet decorations or metal clasps and other hardware accessories on the bag, the metal cleaning agent must be used to maintain the bag carefully, instead of wiping with water. Otherwise, the best hardware will rust in a short time, do not let the metal part sub rusting destroys the overall beauty of the bag and reduces your taste.
6. As long as you buy a slightly better bag, it is usually equipped with a dustproof packing bag. For example, if you don't use this bag for some time, please put the waste paper and other items into the bag first, and then wrap it with a dustproof bag. Try not to fold or press it slowly, otherwise, there will be creases or wrinkles, which will affect the beauty.
Now you could be an expert yourself to preserve your PU bags. You may now feel free to choose any PU lady handbags as you like since you could maintain it well, adding to its value. BangQi is an expert in manufacturing the PU handbags. They are adept at making the wholesale PU handbags and have shared a high reputation from home and abroad.
Not knowing which PU bags to get started, BangQi could be a choice to try on, and see if those tips work to preserve the high-quality upscale handbag well.
Constipation is a common problem with infants and babies, but sometimes it gets worse and can cause the parents sleepless nights when the baby can't stop crying. What makes it worse is that it is difficult to understand what an infant is suffering when they cry, especially for first-time parents. Apart from visiting the doctor when your baby's constipation is severe, you need to do all you can to ensure you understand his/her bowel movements such as how it should look, how frequent it should happen, and when it is normal or abnormal, etc. Read more
Peanuts, almonds, walnuts, and walnuts head the rundown of the most devoured nut assortments in the United States, appearing regularly in better things. Nonetheless, nuts are characteristically solid: While they do pack some fat—with almonds being on the lower side (15 grams for each ounce, dry-broiled and unsalted) and macadamia nuts on the higher side (21 grams for every ounce, dry-cooked and unsalted). Read more
Selling your house may be an overwhelming or a super easy task depending on how you handle it. Before listing your house for sale, you should first decide whether you will sell it yourself or hire an agent. If you have a tight schedule or lack the necessary marketing skills to handle potential buyers, then you should consider hiring an agent. On the other hand, if you feel that you can handle the process and want to be in control, you should go for the sale by owner option. Read more