20 Incredible Google Search Hacks You Need to Know
Jul 10, 2014 09:37
Think you know how to use Google like a pro? You probably didn't know some of these hacks. They're great! In fact, Google is so much more useful than just search. Check out what you've been missing all this while:
1. Use it as a timer.
2. Calculate how much to tip your server.
3. Type in an important day and Google will provide you with the date.
4. Find out movie release dates.
5. Find out what time TV shows are airing.
6. Find your band's whole catalog.
7. Find all the books by your favorite author.
8. Look up flight schedules.
9. Find out what time the sun rises in your city.
10. Do your homework for you (not all of them).
11. Or do a "barrel roll"
12. You can get Google to tilt a little.
13. Unless you want to go into an infinite loop, don't search for recursion.
14. Search "Anagram" and you'll get a few anagrams.
15. Type in festivus and you'll see a pole on the side.
16. If you're feeling super nerdy, you can use its binary and hexadecimal function.
Ever since sim unlocking of phones became legal, either through carriers or through a third party source, people have been requesting codes to unlock their phones in droves. With Samsung’s latest S9 feat (read: expensive yet durable), let us tell you how tounlock Samsung Galaxy S9 and gain control over device without any interruptions from the network provider below. Read more
If you are looking forward to rank your website on top, you might have asked SEO experts a common question – how much time does it take to reach the top rank on Google? The answer is complicated and can never be definite. Read more
It is, without doubt, evident that SEO has had a massive impact in the internet world today, so much that emerging website owners are already informed on techniques like keyword SERP tracking to give the ultimate SEO value to their site. Additionally, useful tools have come up, such as the social network checker that allows web owners, bloggers, small business owners as well as large enterprises check whether the content they share on social media have an impact on their overall digital marketing strategy, and it is affecting the overall ranking of their sites. Read more