20 Incredible Google Search Hacks You Need to Know
Jul 10, 2014 09:37
Think you know how to use Google like a pro? You probably didn't know some of these hacks. They're great! In fact, Google is so much more useful than just search. Check out what you've been missing all this while:
1. Use it as a timer.
2. Calculate how much to tip your server.
3. Type in an important day and Google will provide you with the date.
4. Find out movie release dates.
5. Find out what time TV shows are airing.
6. Find your band's whole catalog.
7. Find all the books by your favorite author.
8. Look up flight schedules.
9. Find out what time the sun rises in your city.
10. Do your homework for you (not all of them).
11. Or do a "barrel roll"
12. You can get Google to tilt a little.
13. Unless you want to go into an infinite loop, don't search for recursion.
14. Search "Anagram" and you'll get a few anagrams.
15. Type in festivus and you'll see a pole on the side.
16. If you're feeling super nerdy, you can use its binary and hexadecimal function.
The software development industry is ever-evolving. New technologies are enabling projects to be completed quicker, more securely than ever before, and with better quality results. Artificial Intelligence, progressive web apps and blockchain technology are some of the trends that we expect to see making a real impact in the industry in 2019. Read more
For what reason would we like to discuss picking the technology stack? For the customers, the primary concern is that the application performs accurately, and the decision of technology is the designers' matter of fact. That is valid, however, the technology straightforwardly influences the application performance. The inverse is likewise valid – the sort of utilization impacts the technology choice. Read more
Should you check around the arena of UX developers, you’re certain to find any number of designers claiming to be better than the others. But, there are certain critical factors that set the high-grade, experienced developers apart from their less competent competitors. Read ahead to understand what you can do to ensure that you always remain a step ahead of the herd. Read more