20 Incredible Google Search Hacks You Need to Know
Jul 10, 2014 09:37
Think you know how to use Google like a pro? You probably didn't know some of these hacks. They're great! In fact, Google is so much more useful than just search. Check out what you've been missing all this while:
1. Use it as a timer.
2. Calculate how much to tip your server.
3. Type in an important day and Google will provide you with the date.
4. Find out movie release dates.
5. Find out what time TV shows are airing.
6. Find your band's whole catalog.
7. Find all the books by your favorite author.
8. Look up flight schedules.
9. Find out what time the sun rises in your city.
10. Do your homework for you (not all of them).
11. Or do a "barrel roll"
12. You can get Google to tilt a little.
13. Unless you want to go into an infinite loop, don't search for recursion.
14. Search "Anagram" and you'll get a few anagrams.
15. Type in festivus and you'll see a pole on the side.
16. If you're feeling super nerdy, you can use its binary and hexadecimal function.
The Request for Proposal or RFP is a form of document that entails the business needs and problems that can be evaluated by potential vendors for providing legit solutions. There are other documents as well that are quite similar to RFP, such as Request for Quotation (RFQ), used for providing price estimates to clients only, and Request for Information (RFI), used for conducting vendor research. Read more
Every successful forex or commodities trader will tell you that they have a set of rules they abide by strictly, and which have ultimately made their success possible. Many of them, of course, will have learnt of these rules through painful trial-and-error over time, but that is good news for beginner traders, as they can learn from the mistakes of their predecessors to make their path to trading profits that much easier. Read more
You may have heard the term search engine optimization (SEO) because your business uses – or should be using – an SEO strategy. It’s always a good idea to hire a digital marketing agency to handle your business’s online presence. Read more