Personalized and Unique Domain Name for Your Business
Sep 30, 2019 15:25
Your domain name represents your company, its products, and its services. It is your existence on the web, so it becomes essential that you choose a domain name that represents not only your business but also the one that is easy to find. In most cases, domain name ending with .tech is more popular than the one with .ai or .io. So if you’re looking for the simplest way to get a personalized domain name for your business then choosing .tech domain is an ideal solution.
● Make use of relevant keywords: Keywords are the key to a successful domain name. Try to use keywords that define your business and its services. Think about your business and come up with something creative and at the same time also maintain the originality. For example, if you're into electronics replacement, then you may register as ElectronicsRepair.tech or perhaps ElectronicsReplacement.tech. Put yourself into your customers' shoes and include the keywords that people will type while searching for your business products.
● Don't go with the numbers and hyphens: People often get confused when it comes to numbers and hyphens. If your website address has a numeral 7, then people who hear about your web address might be unaware whether you're using a numeral (7) or spelled out (seven). Similarly, people don't really remember the dash while entering your web address. So try to avoid using numbers and hyphens.
● Don't be too specific: Let's assume that you're entering into a gadgets startup especially headphones. So you might end up giving your domain name something like www.headphones.tech. But what if after a couple of years you decide to expand your business with smart watches and another popular device as well? Instead, you can simply name it as headphones.tech or probably www.bestgadgets.tech. Being specific about your business will limit the introduction of other products. So just try to be general rather than being specific.
● Avoid using slang words: Okay, let's admit, today millennials are way too much into using slang words and language. But that, in any case, doesn't mean that you'll make use of any such words in your domain name. If might be difficult for clients to land on your site if you use 'r' instead of 'are,' or words with the same sound but different spellings such as 'accept vs. except.'
● Don’t pick a long word: Long domain names are a big no. Short names are always easy to recall as opposed to long names. For instead of picking www.sonimobiletechonology.com, why not select www.soni.tech?!
Apart from the above-mentioned ways the other unique business name ideas include being Innovative, using Brandable name, targeting your area, and above all, choosing a name that everyone will remember. .Tech is a fantastic business name generator with the help of which you can easily create a successful business name.
A jackpot can be said to be extra big wins which you can get from playing some games in a casino. The size of the pot varies and is linked to different factors. Casinos which are online sometimes connecting their jackpots and winners can come from any of the connected casinos. Jackpots have always played a significant role in bringing players to casinos as they are still chasing the big win. Read more
Almost all digital designers are seeking a UX designer. However, the market experiences some difficulties with providing companies with qualified candidates. It is a well-known fact that can be confirmed by a range of design companies. It’s hard to say what’s causing this situation. It could simply be a skill gap, but there could also be other reasons. Read more
What does the future hold for artificial intelligence (AI)? Will machines, at some point, evolve into truly sentient beings capable of philosophical thinking and solving complex problems? Or is this just a pipe dream, like cold fusion that is still 40 years away? Read more