1. The Walking Dead - You may play alone, however that doesn't mean you have to go up against the zombie swarms without anyone else's input. The Walking Dead gives you a large group of non-player characters to cooperate with, albeit some are more accommodating than others.
Telltale Games is known for its point-and-click gameplay, and this is a standout amongst other most serious, charming, and fun cases of that classification. You play as Lee, a man with a grey past, as he interfaces with different survivors and a young lady whom he's pledged to protect. The way you settle on choices decide the diversions of the game, which could often result in life and death of few of the characters.
2. FTL: Faster Than Light - Deep space can be a desolate place. Luckily, FTL: Faster Than Lights abandons you with an opportunity to contemplate that idea, since you'll spend the whole game time running for your life. You'll likewise lead different team individuals through the turbulent experience, relegating them employments, for example, repairing the ship, discharging weapons, and exploring far from risk. The unfathomable may happen at any minute and you could be impacted to bits, come up short on air, or be boarded and killed by raiding space goons. One of the exciting PC adventure games for sure!
3. Antichamber - Antichamber is loaded with visual mysteries. Your performance through the game is altered by your solo journey that will take you through a labyrinth of interesting riddles, awe-inspiring visuals, and mind-bending scientific miracles. You may find yourself traveling through similar rooms again and again, however the experience will be intriguingly distinctive every time. Battle to discover an exit or simply appreciate the adventure of the time.
4. Dishonored - Having been jailed for the murder of somebody you'd made a solemn vow to secure, you're left with only one approach to reestablish your respect and notoriety, i.e. prove that you’re not guilty by killing the individuals who are genuinely liable. The game’s enigmatic vibe makes for a marvelous amusement. Advance through the city utilizing otherworldly forces to teleport shorter distances, or see through walls, moderate time, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. It totally depends upon you how you'd get a kick out of the chance to play. You can be wrathful and wreck any individual who tries to stay in your direction, or you can save the dedicated gatekeepers who endeavor to stop you, and kill the goons in peace.
5. Fallout: New Vegas - Fans of Glitter Gulch won't perceive their cherished city years after what nuclear bombs turn it, and whatever is left of the United States, i.e. into a no man's land. But then the city has its own survivors, who dwells in the most catastrophic post-apocalyptic fashion, in the city of Las Vegas. You play a messenger who has been left for dead by few mobsters. Being a versatile individual, you rapidly clean yourself off and set out to look for your fortune. Go on a revenge rampage, or set out on a deadly friendships for the long sustainability. You can kill the individuals who wronged you, or participate in an epic war to control the Hoover Dam. There's a bounty to see and do. What's more, on the off chance that you get desolate, you can locate a trusty sidekick to go along with you.
Are you dreaming of streamer stardom, or looking to switch to a new platform? Twitch and Youtube are both leaders in gaming content live streams, and each has its own pros and cons. If you want to build a following and earn some money from gaming, then you need to choose the correct platform. Read more
Twitch channels are live streaming podiums for gamers and other people that support communities around a streamable and shared interest. These streamers usually broadcast their activities by sharing their screen with subscribers and fans who can view them live. It’s not an easy feat for one to become a successful twitch. For some reason, many channels will fail. Here are the top reasons why Twitch channel is not a success. Read more