Mitsubishi Marketing: Break 5 Guinness World Records In 24 Hours
Feb 10, 2011 17:56
Here's a different approach to marketing. How about breaking some Guinness World of Records to get some attention? Mitsubishi worked with its agency, 180 Los Angeles and traveled to Ghost Lake in Alberta, Canada to do "something that's never been done before, set as many world records as possible in 24 hours."
Using the Outlander and Outlander Sport, they did just that. Hit the jump to check out the records they broke.
They are none other than:
1. Greatest distance driven by a vehicle in reverse on snow in 30 seconds (300 meters).
2. Shortest braking distance by a vehicle on ice (56.2 meters).
3. Most vehicle figure eights on ice in two minutes (3 laps).
4. Fastest vehicle slalom relay on ice (1 minute, 11 seconds).
5. Fastest driven square lap (19 seconds).
The campaign is for Mitsubishi's "Live Drive" campaign, Check out the video below:
Here's a touch of Honda‘s collection hall, commonly known as The Secret Museum. The place is usually closed to public but this guy got an extensive behind-the-scenes tour into the rare collection of vehicles unseen by many. Check it out below: Read more
Universal Pictures has teased a 7-second sneak peek of its upcoming Furious 7 ahead of its Super Bowl trailer debut. While it seems like 7-seconds is hardly enough to enjoy anything, we can assure you it's just enough to get you excited. Read more