Mitsubishi Marketing: Break 5 Guinness World Records In 24 Hours
Feb 10, 2011 17:56
Here's a different approach to marketing. How about breaking some Guinness World of Records to get some attention? Mitsubishi worked with its agency, 180 Los Angeles and traveled to Ghost Lake in Alberta, Canada to do "something that's never been done before, set as many world records as possible in 24 hours."
Using the Outlander and Outlander Sport, they did just that. Hit the jump to check out the records they broke.
They are none other than:
1. Greatest distance driven by a vehicle in reverse on snow in 30 seconds (300 meters).
2. Shortest braking distance by a vehicle on ice (56.2 meters).
3. Most vehicle figure eights on ice in two minutes (3 laps).
4. Fastest vehicle slalom relay on ice (1 minute, 11 seconds).
5. Fastest driven square lap (19 seconds).
The campaign is for Mitsubishi's "Live Drive" campaign, Check out the video below:
Mention the letters “GTi” to anyone and two cars will spring to mind: the Volkswagen Golf GTi and the Polo GTi. These iconic hatchbacks are the reason people in the UK and mainland Europe refer to any hatchback car as a “hot hatch.” Read more
Dartz Prombron Black Shark is back with its handcrafted model based on the 2015 Mercedes Benz GL 63/65 AMG platform. It will be available either in V8 or V12 engines that will deliver up to 1,500hp and feature B7 armor-plating case. Read more